Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Post #1 - About me

Ripped directly from: http://tjkopcha.wordpress.com/
Sorry dude, I am not THAT creative.
Hello!!! Welcome to my new blog. I hate blogs really which is kind of funny since I had a wild hare to create one, but anyways, I am not a guru of hardware hacking by any means, but it is a hobby with a labor of love. Especially Microcontrollers.


Starting with the Arduino (specifically the atmega328p/duemilanove version) and recently going 'off the board' with assorted atmel 'chippage' as it were (currently in my arsenal I have the attiny32, atmega328p, and a mega32L(code named big beast :p ) I find enjoyment from making things work how I want it to, from a light to music exit sign to creating automated guitar stomp petals.

THIS BLOG IS ABOUT LEARNING TOGETHER!
I am going to start this off with my new little toy, the infamously cheap TI Launchpad. Check the next post on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment