Saturday, May 12, 2012

Proper documentation on the TI Launchpad found in the wild! 0.o

The whole reason I started this blog was to help new folks that are starting with the TI Launchpad or jumping ship from Arduino to Launchpad. This is because of all the random stuff that is out there that is not very helpful for the beginner, HOWEVER.. Today browsing the interwebs, I came across this wonderful document..

The Getting Started with the MSP430 Launchpad Student Guide and Lab Manual:
http://software-dl.ti.com/trainingTTO/trainingTTO_public_sw/MSP430_LaunchPad_Workshop/LaunchPad.pdf

I stumbled onto this document while browsing Element 14 which is an excellent website on the hobby front: http://www.element14.com/community/groups/msp430-ultra-low-power-microcontrollers/blog/2012/04/11/msp430-16bit-launchpad-valueline-workshop

This is a MUST for beginners to grab and to get started on the launchpad. I myself will be going through this and am liking what I have been browsing so far. It really helps for learning the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment